Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Could Vancouver 2010 Be the New 9/11?



I now believe I have reasonable grounds to bring into suspicion that there may be a “false flag” terrorist attack during the Olympics in Canada, which take place in Vancouver and Whistler from Feb. 12th until Feb. 28th. I have compiled the following suspicious activity that I have found through various media sources. I’m not going to go as deep into each point as I could, and I will try to source information as best as I can, but some of it also comes from my own sources which I am not able to provide a link to.

Two tons of Ammonium Nitrate have gone missing from a shipment of 6,000 tons in the Vancouver area from a company that was recently bought out for $22 billion by some of the world’s largest financial companies. These companies are Goldman Sachs, AIG, The Carlye Group and others. The company that was purchased is called Kinder Morgan. Kinder Morgan didn’t report the two tons missing for over a month, when they did report it they came back a week later only to say they simply made a “clerical error”. Soon after the announcement, the RCMP started their investigation and came back only to say they can’t confirm that it was really accounted for.'

Read more...

1 comment:

  1. "Only a well organized group could pull this off"....hhmm?
    then it must be them Flintstones cave people again, bedrocked in the stone age heads of some amerikins.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.