Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lucifer Rising

But all of my research these past few years has led me to believe just that; That Lucifer is real, and is here on earth, in this dimension, and through those who descend directly from his line, and their puppets, he is causing havoc and chaos in an attempt to seat himself, or his proxy on the throne of a World State, and to inaugurate a New Religion with himself it's sole deity.

During my investigations into the Illuminati Brotherhood and their diabolical machinations to cull and enslave mankind, I had until quite recently been oblivious to an aspect of the Global Conspiracy which in it's breadth, depth and scope is like no other. I am speaking about the New Age Movement and it's plan to introduce a World Religion. I have tried to be as brief and to the point as possible, and hope the reader will have the patience to stick with me. My ultimate intention here is to lead people to the work of those dedicated men listed above, which in turn will help others to truly come to terms with the realisation, that for all it's mystical hype and apparent diversity, what many now refer to as `The Rainbow Conspiracy` is in reality the `Luciferian Conspiracy`.

Read more...

1 comment:

  1. Everything that has been, is, and will happen is listed in the book of Revelations. Read it for the full truthful version of the fate of this world. Its all starting to happen. Very quickly too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.