Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Is Aspartame in All Soda?


I haven't heard this although Dr. James Bowen once told me every once in awhile they add it in some markets to see if people an tell. Dr. Bowen has ALS from aspartame and like most aspartame victims is chemically hypersensitive for life. An aspartame victim can always tell when aspartame is in a product, labeled or not.

The problem is the manufacturers know aspartame is addictive. Like in the case of Mars I called them and asked if aspartame were in their products and they told me "yes, in Mars Bars". I said, "But its not labeled," and they said, its under natural flavors. I tried one and sure enough immediately got a headache.

Because of the chemical hypersensitization I tell aspartame victims over and over never to use processed foods because this and MSG are so often hidden.'

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.