Pages

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Help Needed Urgently

Hi everyone.

Well the time has come to ask you all to dig deep into your pockets and see if you can spare any hard earned money to keep this going. I am currently in the process of trying to move the site away from Blogger ( I don't want to be dependent on Google, would you?) and into an independent website, I have bought the domain name http://www.dotconnector.co.uk/ and have got the web hosting sorted although it is going to cost a lot more than I originally anticipated as the hits on the site keeps growing and growing so the hosting I have got is just enough to set the thing up but with the increased traffic to the site as it stands now and the amount of content that is added both daily and my plans for the new site mean that the costs are going to expand dramatically.

I envisage that I am going to need somewhere in the region of about £700 per month to cover all the costs both direct and indirect.

I know that times are tough for us all but with 1000+ visitors per day on the site it would mean  that if only a days worth of visitors each donated £0.70  then we will have achieved our goal.

Anyway thanks for taking the time to read this and if you cant afford to donate just send other people to the site .

Many Thanks

peace love and light

Dotconnector

4 comments:

  1. And to you, my friend - £2.00 donated, with thanks for a great site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would if I could... (moneys tight atm) but keep doing what your doing; always insightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. many thanks for the donation, and thanks for the comments it is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. l try to keep my $500 credit limit down on my matercard Dot Connector which l do, but l'm gonna splash out with a donation for your understanding of my experience with the hidden realm that l try to 'expose' in comments to anyone who follows it...[gets it]
    It ain't that difficult really especially if the bloodlines that rule are of a fascination to you, for thats what l experienced in a 'set up' for some reason or other symbolically.
    But they didn't f..king rule over me in the end with their 'hidden' way.
    l love them for trying too...and Huw.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.