Pages

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Child Confronts Israeli Forces Over Father's Detention

Video footage of a four-year-old child begging Israeli forces to release his father from detention on Monday has circulated the globe.

"You dog, give me my dad. I want daddy. I want daddy. Give me my dad," cried Khalid Fadel Al-Ja’bari, as Israeli border guards detained his father Fadel, 36 in the Al-Baq'a village east of Hebron, where Israel's Civil Administration began destroying what it described as an illegal water irrigation network. At the time, a spokesman denied forces overturned land.

Badran Jaber, the child's grandfather, told Ma'an his son-in-law was detained after objecting to Israeli bulldozers overturning fields planted with vegetables near the illegal Kiryat Arba settlement.'

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.