Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sharp Rise of 500,000 Norwegians Infected with Swine Flu Last Week

Swine flu A/H1N1 spreads quickly but is largely mild. It is way milder than seasonal flu. In fact, a lot of people recover without seeing the doctor. The mortality rate is far lower than that of seasonal flu too. So, we must not submit to the fear mongering of the pharmaceutical cartel. I am highlighting this case, because I believe swine flu is bio-engineered. Coupled with the hemorrhagic pneumonia of Ukraine, we need to keep an eye on unusual flu ‘events’.'

Read more...

1 comment:

  1. The day before the outbreak of Pneumonia in the Ukraine, they were sprayed or chemtrailed, according to several people in the area first and worst effected. I just read another set of responses to a vid and two respondents said they were chemtrailed that day (yesterday).

    I got me own theories here but ... just guesses. Yes the flus were all bioengineered. I have thought that for years with the regular vaccines because how could they know what was coming? Anyhow, yes swine flu is man made, heard that too often from highly reputable people. And I would like to see if, when these things get worse, and they probably shall, I would like to see the survivor rate for those who got the shot, and those who refused. Why are they insisting so hard everyone have one. We know it is not because they care about our health. I have a suspicion that there is something in those shots that is vital we all have for one reason or another, none of them pleasant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.