Pages

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Peter Powers Cry For Help

Two days ago I wrote an article about George Osborne, the Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer.
In that piece I also mentioned someone by the name of Peter Power. He’s the man who played a part in coordinating simulated terrorist attacks in London on the very day the real ones actually occurred: 07/07/05.
Power has subsequently sent me an email, the text of which is in italics below. My comments are in bold.

I was interested to read your work that features me in the style of a Western wanted ‘dead or alive’ type poster. There has been much nonsense written about why my company ran an exercise on 7 July 2005 that had very close parallels to the real thing that day. Since then I have made several attempts to add my own comments to numerous sites that seem to get increasingly excited about their own conspiracy theories and in the process exclude any rational debate. It seems those who occupy the world of finding conspiracy theories to replace just about any coincidence, do not want to have any dialogue with those offering a different view, but I have not yet given up hope. I am therefore hoping, perhaps naively, that someone might like to read an honest and factual account about a particular exercise my company ran in London three years ago.

I know you are using the phrase ‘conspiracy theory’ as a counterweight to ‘official story’ - as if to suggest only the official story can be true. If you were more aware of who you really are (Peter Power is just your name; your true nature is your spirit) you would see why this world is full of conspiracy theories, just like the one you find yourself inadvertently mixed up in.
As long as the truth is being suppressed - or is apparently being suppressed - conspiracy theories will not go away. So thank god for conspiracy theorists; truthseekers.

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.