Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Witnesses Saw People 'Vaporized' on 9/11


"I interviewed a Red Cross worker in Dallas whose name escapes me at the moment but I have her report in my files. She told me she was sent to NYC by the Red Cross to help survivors of the WTC. She said the thing that most stuck out in her mind after interviewing dozens of people was the number that told her of looking back and seeing people engulfed in some sort of fireball and disintegrating.

Obviously, a collapsing building cannot produce such an effect. But a mini-nuke shaped charge placed in the basement to blow out the central core columns could. A small nuclear device could also explain the pyroplasmic cloud seen above the WTC, the disintegration and warping of heavy steel beams and the pulverization of so much concrete, not to mention the blood cell cancer now suffered by some of the first responders".'

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.