Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

DISTURBING VIDEO OF UK POLICE TAKING 13 YEAR OLD CHILD FROM FATHER BY FORCE

'I thought if I could show them what my son and I were about they would leave us be. We both like photography computers and making vids. My sons had massive problems with been bullied at school and in the street and this goes back years. His own mother sided with services after she tried for full cusdody but when it became obvious she had no chance she sided with them out of spite.

I've reported this to the IPCC already. I have made a police statement. They tried to get me to except a 'caution' but obviously I said no.
All these people have one thing in common, they will all tell complete lies and repeat untruths and this 'here-say' ends up being what is used in court against you.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.