Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

EU 'Clears the Way to Fast-Track GM Crops'


Brussels is planning to allow each member state to decide whether to grow GM foods or to ban them.

The European Commission today published proposals that it said were designed to give countries more freedom and flexibility over the cultivation of genetically modified crops.

But opponents of 'Frankenstein foods' warned that the changes would speed up the approval regime for the controversial crops and ensure that efforts by some states to block them will be side-stepped.'

Read more...

1 comment:

  1. Well, I won't be eating any of that rubbish.

    I unknowingly had some GM cheese a few weeks back and I still have the lizard-like skin on my arms, thighs and neck. My skin erupted in a red raised rash, my skin turned red. I still have the scars on my body and I have lots of pictures, I was just deliberating whehter or not to post pictures of my thighs online, but what the hell, people need to see it, I suppose.

    The drugs that I got from my Doctor to help with the allergic reactions from the genetically modified cheese made me get a gnawing ache in my finger, which didn't stop until I stopped taking them.

    GM causes allergic reactions, this is just a fact, and as far as I'm concerned, these people are trying to kill us.

    Do these people who pass these wicked laws eat GM foods themselves? Pure wickedness.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.