Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

SPECIAL APPEAL

My computer is finally on he brink of giving up the ghost and packing in all together, have been bandaging it up for a while now and money is really tight so I am unable to buy a new one.

I need to raise in the order of £350 or i guess about $500 to be able to afford a new one so I can carry on bringing you all the news that you read on a daily basis.

So i am putting out this appeal to you dear readers to spare any amount you can afford no matter how small, £1, £5, £10 or more, all will help.

You can donate in any currency by clicking on the donate button on the right hand side of this appeal.

Thanking you so much in anticipation and any additional funds raised will go to the Whole Truth Coalition for their fight to expose the truth!

Peace, love and light

Dotconnector xx

1 comment:

  1. Okey dokey l will from your friend Stee, please help also people, as l hope l have been helping anyone with my experience in comment's.
    l don't mind sharing my story with people and exposing myself intimately however l am unable to share it in full with you personally complete with names and addresses, photos, drawings or video.
    Andrew has these except for footage taken by H.T on my camcorder, lm lucky l have this as
    its all l have of him visually now, expect in
    the memory of this elephant..wink,wink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.