Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

The Howdy Doody President

I’m sure there are some readers who feel that I accentuate the negative over the positive in my postings here. My answer would be, “Do you want me to lie to you?” I’m not trying to get you to sleep with me. A lot of you can accomplish that without my help. Sometimes I feel like I’m in one of those zombie movies that I don’t watch because I am too busy avoiding the zombies in the street. Some things are very clear to me and they are clear to others as well. This gives me a confirmation about what I am seeing. I cannot understand why so many more people cannot see what is happening. I have to assume that it is because they are seeing what they want to see because

Read more...

1 comment:

  1. i agree with you, people in general don't like the thuth. due to their pride, it's difficult for them to realize that probably they were brainwashed by this society. i was, but no more. i was awaken and i refuse to go to sleep again. so, my friend, carry on with your work. people like me do like what you doing. take care

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.