Pages

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Clueless in Gaza: The Australian Greens

I’ve just about had it with the Australian Greens.

It’s not that I don’t like their environmental policies. I do. It’s not that I don’t think they have better policies and do a better job in the Australian Parliament than the major parties. They do, although that’s not hard.

My problem, with the Greens in Australia is that they behave like poodles on foreign affairs - and on most matters relating to the creeping police state.

They provide no voice for the millions of Australians disgusted at the Zionist bias in Australian mainstream politics. They have, it seems to me, chosen to be 'electable’ in terms defined by the mainstream media. That means they shut up when they’re told – and placate Zionists both within the party and outside. As a consequence, they are like quislings and useful idiots. It’s sad.

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.