Pages

Sunday, January 04, 2009

c0mpsych: About Managing Life

Where does all this come from? These Ideas of treachery and machinations of conspiracies. Ever since I was young I felt that I was missing something. That there was something more I should know but, did not. That lack of knowledge left a great void in my life and opened the way along many paths. I look back and find those paths were very difficult indeed. Ahead I see much of the same but in a different light. These paths have led me to two basic tasks in life; Managing everyday life and trying to learn exactly what it is that I have been missing, or have not known, or was not told, or was not taught.

As a child I was aware of the feeling that who I was - what I was - how I thought, was far different then how I perceived others around me thought about those same feelings. I felt somewhat detached, left out. I always wondered what it was that caused these feelings that told me the world was a very mysterious place indeed. I am now learning the cause of many of those feelings which have been with me for as long as I can remember having the thought/feeling, I am me - I am here.

Read more...

1 comment:

  1. admin dear,
    thanks for all interesting posts everytime. Follow Your blog for quite some time now - and I m sure, You help more people as that You may realize

    Loneman
    Holland

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.