Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Nowhere Man, Can You See Me At All

A few weeks ago I wrote about an experience I had in September when I witnessed a sighting of odd lights over the Atlantic Ocean and not one person with me cared. They would not even look. The experience haunted me as extremely odd. I wrote about it and tried to forget it.
October rolled around and I returned to walking on the boardwalks that line the coast close to where I live. I always bring my binoculars to look out over the ocean and the great open sky.
I finished my walk and was sitting on a bench overlooking the beach. I noticed the sky filling with chemtrails. I was very interested in this as they once dominated our skies here but recently seemed to stop. We were enjoying a period of normal blue skies with normal clouds for some time now. This day however I was very interested to find the chemtrails were back.

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.