Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

CIA is Taking Over The Churches

I didn’t think much when I met one of the evangelical pastors from an Assembly of God church, and he told me he was a former CIA agent. I wondered how he came by his faith. I thought he might have had to reconcile himself with what he had done for the United States government now that he was a pastor for the Lord. But then I met another, and then another. There seems to be a plethora of pastors who once worked as intelligence officers for the world’s largest spying corporation.
Now, I’m not a paranoid person, and I don’t believe in conspiracy theories, but the thought of ex-CIA agents taking over fundamentalist congregations seems too weird.

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.