Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Tony Blairs Memoirs and Can 'Firm Friends' Play A Part In A Middle East Peace Process?


I’ve been wondering recently whether Tony Blair is just a simple narcissist, or as I have long thought, a psychopath. The problem is the lines between what constitutes a narcissist and a psychopath can become blurred to amateur researchers like myself. After careful consideration I have come to the conclusion that my latter thinking is correct; Blair is actually a psychopath.

Only the mind of a psychopath is capable of creating a thought process whereby the horrors, colossal life changing injuries and death experienced by hundreds of thousands of Iraqi people and of British soldiers, due to his egotistical participation in an illegal war, could be erased in the minds of the public at large. Blair did exactly this in regard to his memoirs.'

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.