Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mass UFO Sighting Around NASA Shuttle Endeavor During Launch

I confirmed [this image is from a] video with another video of the full 9 minutes of launch and included it below. They match, no change at all. The UFOs are real and 100% there.

Now I was watching this live coverage of the Endeavor taking off so I can confirm I saw these black objects appear around the shuttle too. However I did not record a video because I do not know how to record off of NASA's live cam link…yet. I did see the black objects but they would disappear from one location and reappear at another in a blink of an eye. So this video is legit, but I didn't see the close up black one that shoots to the right.That was a great catch there.

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.