Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Arrogance Of A Banker


So far I had made fees on the mortgages from the home buyers. Some of these people were illegal aliens and we had to help them fill out bogus applications claiming they made $70,000 a year as a babysitter. They couldn’t afford the payments so I had to loan them money to pay my fees and to make the mortgage payments.

I got my money back for the mortgages when I sold the bonds to the pensioners. I knew the pensioners were going to lose their investments in the bonds I sold. I also knew they were going to need their pensions as I had helped to pass the North American Free Trade Act (NAFTA) in 1994 knowing the workers would all lose their jobs and really need their pensions.'

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.