Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Family Files Police Brutality Suit Against Seattle Police Dept.


Seventeen-year-old Joey Wilson called a neighbor for help soon after a police officer stopped him for jaywalking across a Queen Anne street.

When the neighbor arrived, he thought the situation was getting out of control, and quickly went back for his camera.

Joey explains what happened next.

"Two officers grabbed my arm. A third one started punching me. In the stomach, in the nose. My hands were being held I could not defend myself. I was thrown to the ground and I was kneed in the face. I felt my nose break," he said.'

Read more...

1 comment:

  1. Just ridiculous, beating up teenagers for jaywalking. Real crimes are being committed everyday over there, but the main focus of those frustrated police is bullying people who can't fight back.

    How come they weren't so big and bold when the snipers were shooting at them on another post I read?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.