Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Ex-Israeli Troop: I'd Gladly Kill Arabs


Former Israeli soldier, who caused an international uproar by posting Facebook images of herself posing with Palestinian detainees, says she would "gladly kill Arabs, even slaughter them."

Writing on the social network Facebook, Eden Abergil defended publishing the controversial photos, saying, “In war there are no rules,” Haaretz qouted her as saying on Thursday.

In response to one of the messages on the social networking site that read, “Because of such a simple and innocent picture they ruined this girl's life and made of her something she is not,” Abergil wrote, “No honey, they didn't ruin my life. I can't afford to have Arab-lovers ruin the perfect life I'm leading!!! I am not sorry and I do not regret it,” Ma'an news agency reported.'

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.