Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Nicolas Sarkozy 'Calls Journalist a Paedophile'


When pointedly quizzed about his alleged role in the affair during a Nato summit in Lisbon last Friday, Mr Sarkozy first lashed out at journalists, saying: "You talk rubbish, you verify nothing." According to l'Express magazine, he then launched into a tirade against the reporter, saying: "You are a paedophile, I'm deeply convinced; I've seen the secret services but I won't tell you which ones. I've seen someone but I won't tell you who and it was oral. But I'm deeply convinced that you're a paedophile!"

The President's remarks were supposed to mock the, in his view, slanderous claims by Charles Millon, the former defence minister, who last week said he was "deeply convinced" that kickbacks to French politicians had taken place.'

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.