Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Operation Odyssey Dawn; An Illuminati Mega Human Sacrificial Global Ritual

As I watch in disgust the UN and Barack Insane Obama have declared war on Libya creating yet another unjustified war. But as most feel angry about this war most will not realize that this is another sacrificial ritual that the psychotic Killuminati are celebrating. In this analysis I will connect March 19th eerily to human sacrifice through its symbolism and meaning that's right in our faces. I think if you understand my research with Freemasonry and the Illuminati here in Charleston, SC you'll see why I see a connection to what's really going on. It's not just about oil...it's about offering blood to their goddess of war, Minerva.

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.