Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dirty CFL Bulbs: Big Payoffs for Electric Companies?


'These bulbs emit a type of frequency that make people feel unwell – including myself. You leave the restaurant not feeling well and attribute it to the food (to say nothing of that sickly yellow green tint to your dining companion’s skin!). After a couple of visits you don’t return. The food was the same, the lighting was different, the restaurant is gone.

Scott, in trying to do the energy conscious thing, put them in our home when they first appeared on the market. I didn’t know he had switched out the light bulbs. From the first flip of the switch I no longer wanted to be in the kitchen, where I do quite a bit of cooking. I asked Scott what was wrong with our lighting, they made me feel depressed and I wanted to get as far away from them as I could. This, I hear, is not an uncommon reaction to these bulbs.'

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.