Pages

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

BP Blamed for Toxification


James Miller, a commercial shrimper, lifelong fisherman in Mississippi and former BP oil response worker, is horribly sick.

"I've been vomiting, my head feels like it's going to explode, diarrhoea, and I keep passing out," Miller, who worked in BP's so-called Vessels of Opportunity (VOO) oil response programme, said from his bed at Biloxi Regional Hospital on November 5.

Four days earlier, Miller, his wife and dog were boating on the Gulf of Mexico near one of Mississippi's barrier islands when all three of them fell ill.

"My wife and I felt the chemicals immediately and my dog even started hacking like he was trying to cough up a bone," Miller explained.'

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.