Pages

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Coming Soon to You - Massive DNA Destruction



The Cartel's silent, soft-kill weapons of mass DNA destruction are all around us. Depleting uranium, chemtrails, street and pharmaceutical drugs, vaccines, genetically modified foods, fluoride, aspartame, psychotropics, and now naked body scanners are used against us for a very basic reason: To keep us from waking up to their crimes by damaging our DNA.

The Cartel's latest cloaked attacks against mankind are their so-called Backscatter X-ray Machines that expose the naked bodies of men, women and children at busy airport security portals ­ all based on the flimsy ploy of simply one "crotch bomber" at Christmas time of '09 in Detroit. Now suddenly, these Backscatter machines will be showing up at over 125 US airports.

These virtual strip searches, in addition to damaging our DNA, will be setting the stage for the expansion of our world-wide cancer epidemic. Any amount of radiation is dangerous, as it is cumulative, and poses a serious threat to all living cells through which it passes, leaving behind a trail of destruction and genetic mutations.

The Backscatter doesn't actually emit X-rays, but little tested T-rays, or THz waves (terahertz waves), which is radiation that is positioned between microwaves and infrared rays on the electromagnetic spectrum.

Sound dangerous? It is. One would think that US taxpayers would object to their government spending so much of the people's money in order to inflict its citizens with cancer.'

Read more...

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, interesting.

    I was recently given some free drinks at an event i went to. I was so pleased. Anyway, before I put them in the fridge I decided to inspect the ingredients, sugar was at the beginning, I smiled, further down the ingredients list was aspartame, which I personally am allergy to, it gives me joint pain.

    I contemplated giving them away, but if I won't eat something, then I certainly won't give it to other people to eat. Anyway, both those bottles got poured down the sink straight away.

    I don't like to knowingly eat or drink POISON.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.