Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Scottish Government Cover up of Hollie Greig Part 6 – Why are Politicians and Media so Tight Lipped


There is much more to discuss on the Hollie Story but as promised in my last article I though I would break away from the main theme and discuss why all the Politicians and the Media remain so tight lipped? What is it that they fear?

I guess this question is in two parts – is it fear from the Scottish Legal System and there associated lawyers such as Levy & McCrae and Simpson and Marwick or is it the fact that Peodophilia is rife in all political parties……one would have to look at the FBI list of British Peodophiles to get the answer to that, but I am sure we all have a pretty good idea as to who they are!'

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.