Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

History Tells us The USA is Headed for Hell on Earth

I am a student of history. Professionally, I have written 15 books on history that have been published in six languages, and I have studied history all my life. I have come to think there is something monumentally large afoot, and I do not believe it is simply a banking crisis, or a mortgage crisis, or a credit crisis. Yes these exist, but they are merely single facets on a very large gemstone that is only now coming into a sharper focus.

Something of historic proportions is happening. I can sense it because I know how it feels, smells, what it looks like, and how people react to it. Yes, a perfect storm may be brewing, but there is something happening within our country that has been evolving for about ten to fifteen years. The pace has dramatically quickened in the past two.

Read more...

2 comments:

  1. Johnny Rotten from the top to the bottom brew stiring within the confines of a comfortably numb, pretty vacant AmeriKan punks sugary bubblegum teacup.
    We're out to lunch with no reason and we don't CAREEE!...
    munch..munch..chomp..chomp,
    God Save The Historic Barack King and Michelle Obama Queen.

    Stop my cheap comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he surely did it his way...not our
    way nor my way.

    Lived a life thats full, travelled each and every highway.
    Regrets...had a few, but then again to few for CORPORATE TV PIMPS to mention.
    Planned each charted course each careful step, right in front AmeriKan's blindeye ways.
    Bit off more than a he could chew but through it all there was no doubt, he ate it all up and spit it out, right in our face he stood friggin' tall, doing it his way.
    To think he did all that and not in a shy way,
    the record shows he took no real hard blows.

    Yes he did it his way.....all along with the stupid blurred fucken help, of my way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.