Pages

Monday, January 05, 2009

Crop Circles and Government with Colin Andrews


2008 was the year that the British Government released what they 'claim' to be all their secret UFO documents, including one referring to me. Some of the released documents relate to a period in the 1980s when I was putting pressure for government openness about the crop circles and the UFO during a lot of International television and radio interviews.
I asked what the governments involvement was and if they were actively involved in investigations? I stated that their aircraft had been seen over the circles. I released video of British Ministry of Defence Helicopters hovering over a strange 'org' near a large crop circle.
After the Government publicly denied any interest or involvement, I showed some of the media the police and Ministry of Defence's own photographs which I had in his possession, but not all of my documented evidence - which you will see here for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.