Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

House and Senate Ramming Through Secret Bill Add-Ons to Block Supplements

Congressman Waxman Slips Obscure Anti-Supplement Measure into Wall St. “Reform” Bill Passed by the House; Please Take Action to Prevent Same Thing Happening in the Senate!

Posted By ANH-USA On April 27, 2010 @ 6:34 pm In Attacks on Integrative Medicine, Food Safety, The Dietary Supplement Health & Education Act of 1994 (DSHEA)

[1]The American public is becoming fed up with “sneak” provisions tacked onto largely unrelated bills that are likely to pass. A glaring recent example was tacking onto the Healthcare bill a complete change to student loans. Often the “sneak” provision is so buried that hardly anyone is aware of it.

1 comment:

  1. Where is the wording in this bill, if it is there I want to see it. I do not believe anything I am told, just because it is told to me. I like to read and investigate for myself. Do I believe that someone would try to do this, yes. Is it in the realm of possibilities that they are doing this, yes. But show me, don't just say it and expect me to believe and follow blindly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.