Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

U.S Gravediggers to be Fully Employed, Surprised?

As most of you are already aware, I broke a story seven months ago in which I described a discussion I had with a friend in the health care profession at a major mid-western hospital. This person told me about the delivery of stainless steel wrist band type bracelets that carried the hardware for uploading, tracking and broadcasting uniquely personal encoded information. These bands were to be used in the event of massive inoculations or other disaster events in which large numbers of people would be vaccinated and then tracked. I also stated that plans for roadblock enforcement of these issued bands was a component of emergency planning already on the federal and state police shelves, for use when those state or federal agencies called for blockades on the movement of people. I further mentioned that the “bracelets” would be encoded on the spot with tools similar to those used by UPS when packages are delivered and scanned by the driver.

Read more...

1 comment:

  1. Miss Sleeping Beauty USA21 September 2009 at 06:35

    l'd be surpized if theres no caviar to sip with me champagne and toast high times on the
    sick, groovy gravy train.
    l'd plain expect nothing less with me invite
    on the way to the Gravediggers Ball, on the interment camp locomotive train for the insane.

    Those elite bloodline reptile charmings sure know how to throw a bash for us party animals.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.