Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Silence of the Wolves by Arthur Topham


It also got me thinking about my own situation with respect to this issue of who gets to be highlighted by the media and who doesn't. In the case of myself and my website RadicalPress.com it's now been just over two years since Harry Abrams, B.C. representative for the League for Human Rights of B'nai Brith Canada along with his co-complainant Anita Bromberg, formally laid a complaint[1] with the Canadian Human Rights Commission under the notorious Section 13(1) of the Canadian Human Rights Act seeking "relief" for contended "discriminatory" publication of articles which they felt contrived "to promote ongoing hatred affecting persons identifiable as Jews and/or as citizens of Israel."

Since receiving word of the complaint it's become a full time profession for me trying to stave off this blatant attempt to silence my thoughts and opinions on an issue of public interest (Zionist politics) that is growing in leaps and bounds with each passing day.

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.