Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

'I Have a Sixth Sense' Claims Science Minister Lord Drayson

"In my life there have been some things I have known, and I don't know why," he said. "I think there is a lot we don't understand about human capability."
The multi-millionaire businessman and Labour donor also admitted he believed in God and thought faith and science were compatible.
"I think faith is a very strange thing," he said. "You don't necessarily believe in something just because you have the evidence to prove it."
Drayson, was discussing Blink, the bestselling American book about human instinct, by Malcolm Gladwell. The book identifies cases of individuals with the apparent power to foretell events, an ability Drayson believes he may share.

Drayson first came to political attention in 2002 when it emerged that his company had been awarded a large government contract to supply vaccines, shortly after he had donated £50,000 to the Labour Party.

Read more...

You don't need a sixth sense to see that last paragraph happening !!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, he is not wrong about sixth sense, however, some things in the paragraph that I don't agree with.

    But, we all have a sixth sense.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.