Pages

Thursday, November 06, 2008

All I Can Say Is Whoooomph.....They It Is

As I look out on the great sea of faces that are correctly identified as fish, I am reminded of something I will occasionally say… “It’s ironic that when the tables are turned the same people are still sitting there.” They don’t look like the same people immediately. It takes a while for the government software to morph them into the mold.

Now some might say… “Visible, this is a great and historic moment. Let the people have their hopes and dreams for their brief hour of life.” If they were to say that, I would complement them on the elegance of their sentence structure first and then I would say, “Yes… I intend to give Obama a honeymoon period right up to the moment when I see if he uses the inaugural address I wrote for him.”

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.