Pages

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

GMO Alert: U.S. Attempting Global Censorship of GMO Food Labeling


I received an urgent alert from Jeffrey Smith today about a dangerous situation taking place right now at the international CODEX conference. The U.S. is attempting to push its agenda to censor all GMO labeling of foods everywhere around the world. This would result in a global GMO cover-up as consumers are left in the dark about whether their foods and grocery products are genetically modified or not.

Please understand that the U.S. is attempting to outlaw non-GMO labeling of foods, thereby making it illegal for a non-GMO food product to even claim "non-GMO" on the label. If the U.S. succeeds in this global GMO cover-up, the FDA could seize any products in the USA that make "non-GMO" claims. Additionally, the USA could file lawsuits through the World Trade Organization against any country that allows non-GMO labeling or claims on its products.'

Read more...

1 comment:

  1. Well, I want to know what I am eating.

    In fact, this censorship infringes on my human rights. Who do I speak to about this?

    (Well, everyone else is using this human rights argument, so I might as well join in)

    Anyway, I DO NOT WANT TO EAT GM FOODS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.