Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

'We are Not Alone,' says NASA Veteran


In 1991, while monitoring a space shuttle mission, in the secret Mission Control Center, at the Kennedy Space Center, I was flabbergasted to observe an entity that was eight to nine feet in height in the open Space Shuttle Pay Load Bay while it was in earth orbit.

The entity was very tall, much taller than the two NASA astronauts floating near it. I could estimate the height due to being familiar with the sizes of the interior of the Pay Load Bay of the shuttle. I was not able to view all facial features, other than thinking I recognized two eyes, a nose and since it had a large helmet on, nothing else was evident.

It was in a body tight type uniform space suit. I saw it at a distance on a 27 inch TV monitor. It appeared that the NASA astronauts were familiar with the entity. The entity appeared to be communicating with the two NASA astronauts. There was some NASA commentary, from the Houston Space Center, but there was no mention of the entity. Following a few statements, the audio discontinued, and I cannot recall if I heard any other comments.

I was in a secret monitoring office, and it may have been their mistake in Houston Mission Control to allow my monitor to view that incident. I cannot say anything else other than that.

It suddenly was on one of my several monitors. I had several to observe various shuttle operations while in progress.

I also observed many UFOs flying near the shuttle on many missions.
the STS-48, the famous shuttle missions when we took several "shots" at escaping UFOs, I was on duty for that amazing incident. NASA said it was ice crystals. SURE IT WAS!

I have a POT LOAD of other data. No one will publish it. Why? Because they KNOW I KNOW the TRUTH. Hell, Buzz Aldrin knows a lot more.

That makes me believe WE ARE an ENSLAVED SPECIES on earth.

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.