Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Girl Handing Out Cough Drops Accused Of Selling Drugs At School

A Clay County father said he wants answers after his daughter and two other kids at her elementary school were accused of selling drugs and facing possible punishment all over some Vitamin C drops.



The 9-year-old girl told Channel 4 that she thinks of things like cigarettes as drugs, and she was confused when her teacher told her Halls are also considered a drug.


Fourth-grade student Khalin Rivenbark said her teacher accused of her selling drugs in school.
"She saw me with the cough drops out and I guess she saw me give it to one of my friends, and then like, 'Oh, I see this good business going on around you,'" Khalin said. "She said, 'You're selling drugs.' (I said) 'No I'm not.'"



Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.