Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wind Power Exposed: The Renewable Energy Source is Expensive, Unreliable and Won’t Save Natural Gas.

This is not what President-elect Barack Obama's energy and climate strategists would want to hear. It would be anathema to Al Gore and other assorted luminaries touting renewable energy sources which in one giant swoop will save the world from the “tyranny” of fossil fuels and mitigate global warming. And as if these were not big enough issues, oilman T. Boone Pickens’ grandiose plan for wind farms from Texas to Canada is supposed to bring about a replacement for the natural gas now used for power generation. That move will then lead to energy independence from foreign oil.

Too good to be true? Yes, and in fact it is a lot worse.

Read more...

1 comment:

  1. Hey I noticed that you were similarly someone who was trying to put things together. I think that you would be amazed at the plan that I have to end this charade. I am building an organization, and I would love to tell you about it. We need people who are similarly dedicated to the truth. Please contact me at youmanity@rocketmail.com it is all free and I guarantee it will leave you inspired, filled with hope and ready for action.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.