Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Overrated--Romantic Love, Young Women, Sex, Lobster

"So long as the love, even the smallest, of man toward woman is not destroyed, so long is his mind in bondage as the calf that drinks milk is to his mother." -Buddha

I turned 59 last week. When I think back over the great loves of my life--the young women that held me spellbound-- I realize now they were all delusions.

The ladies were not who I thought they were. I idealized them. Idealization is an important part of the mating process but do we really want to be fooled and suffer the consequences? We are programmed by popular culture --movies and music -- to seek certain experiences whether or not they are realistic.

Our pagan (i.e. Cabalistic, Masonic) "culture" regards sex as a holy sacrament/ universal panacea, and elevates beautiful women to the status of angels and goddesses.

I won't pretend to have resisted this brainwashing. I chased women and sex with the best of them. But now that the grip of testosterone has relaxed, I am left scratching my head and wondering why? I have to remind myself about sexual attraction. Sexual attraction is all about procreation.We are meant to marry, propagate and move on to other things. The Illuminati have arrested our development by sabotaging marriage. Thus sex has become a life-long distraction.

Sex plays a major part in the matrix that keeps us in mental and spiritual slavery. Television is constantly enforcing the message that we should pursue sex for its own sake, along with everything that leads to it.

Read more...

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Tom here I been reading your posts for a few days now, very interesting articles.

    In fact I do agree with you about this article, sex is bombarded at us everywhere we are and
    essentially people either achieve it (very few) or don't (majority). So they are left scrambling for other distractions to fill the void.

    In all, everyone is involved in this endless controlling cycle.

    Keep up the great posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.