Pages

Friday, August 08, 2008

Law Enforcement Complicity in Electronic Stalking & Mind Control Activities

In recent years, scientists have learned how to locate, focus on, and lock into a person’s brain to manipulate that person’s thoughts, and thus his actions, by remote. Mind control assaults now loom as one of the main challenges of the 21st century. The targeted person often never discovers that he has become a mind control victim, and he ends up hurting others, taking his own life, or simply becoming another “Alzheimer” statistic.
I was first targeted by the Israelis in a South American country in 1978. At that time, the device that was used only allowed them to monitor my conversations and perhaps my movements. Since that time, much more sophisticated high tech intelligence-gathering and mind control equipment and software have been developed. I believe that in the late 1980’s or early 1990’s, pro-Israeli elements in the FBI took over the surveillance from the original perpetrators. Still much later the FBI “farmed out” that responsibility to a local group, which either works with or enjoys the protection of local law enforcement.
Although I had been targeted for years, I did not discover it until December 11, 2005, when my assailants, or “handlers,” began talking to me through my brain. At the same time, my handlers started bombarding me with electrical-like jolts, strong vibrations, and other physical torture. I later learned that the physical electronic effects, although annoying and painful, were simply used to “soften” or “sensitize” or “pre-condition” me for the real objective – mind control.

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.