Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Why I Fear for My Country

For the first time I'm scared. I mean really scared. For the first time in my lifetime it looks like America may actually be coming to an end.

As I traveled over the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays I payed special attention to the public. At gas stations and shopping centers - I took the time to observe. We are doomed. These people have nothing, know nothing, and are not interested. Talk about rabble.

As I spoke to members of my family at holiday celebrations - about topics foreign to me - like what's going on with their favorite TV show... my heart sank. No hope.

As I browsed the web to see the most recent joke of a terrorist attack - just enough not to cause property damage but just enough to scare the cringing American soccer-moms - I just stared. The conversation in the background continued - I didn't participate.

America is presently doomed. I've not even had the energy to do much blogging - since the words seem to fall on a mass of sheep intent on filling their stomachs. These are not citizens - they are consumers - oblivious to the death and destruction spread in their names.'

Read more...

2 comments:

  1. If only the silence of time had 2 legs instead of 2 hands on the wall, l'd be putting through a gruelling workout each day on the floor,
    "Come on you 2009, PICK UP THE PACE..STEP TO IT, MOVE IT...MOVE!!!"
    Instead of looking at it dwaddle it's way around in a circle each hour in a day.
    But to be fair it does seem to be flying at times also nowdays.
    l feel like the author, Jack Rabbit is it?,
    with his rant about the babble of a rabbling crowd with a common likeness to the nothing much has changed here in their camp,
    no hope here too Jack Rabbit.
    Their presence during the Xmas rot is no longer a present l accept either as l hardly see or hear from them throughout the year so
    the farce of a Xmas get together to listen to them rabble on about nothing much in a merry
    timestate of intoxicated babble while wearing a mask of Xmas boredom l might add, was turfed out years ago, they can do that shit if they want as for me call me scrooge or the grinch l don't care less.
    Time spent with the ghosts of Xmas pasts is a waste of time when it comes to family and the ghost of a future time ahead is something l'd much rather haunt me happily.

    "MOVE IT TIME...AND YOU TOO 2010!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawdle is the word but dwaddle will do, it's a new word Ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.